Advertisement

Saturday 5 September 2015

Meet the transgender star who gets mistken for Kim Kardashian

 Thalia Almodovar was born a man.And she has spent £70,000 turning herself into Kim Kardashian..
She transitioned to female when she was in her teens, and had surgery on her boobs and bottom in her early 20s.Thalia, 28, says of being compared to Kim
“I couldn’t see it at first but then I embraced it. I’d get preferential treatment in clubs and restaurants. People would mob me for selfies.“
Some £50,000 has gone on surgery, including a bottom enhancement to match Kim’s all-natural biggest asset, as well as breast implants to complete the voluptuous look.
Another £10,000 on clothes and the same on shoes helps her keep up with Kardashian.
 I also get collagen in my lips every six months – it makes me feel better about myself. I love being mistaken for Kim.“I’d like to be famous for who I am, but why not?”
 She says she is also looking for her own Kanye West...
  “Sometimes guys just want to talk to me because I look like Kim without getting to know me – that annoys me"I had this guy that dated me only because he had an obsession with Kim.
“I’m single now so I’m on the lookout for my own Kanye.”
UK Mirror

No comments: