Advertisement

Friday 11 September 2015

OMG: See what a man sent a woman after sex


 A woman has revealed how she was used by a man she met on Tinder and then,he left her a shicking Whatsapp message .

Cassandra says she hooked up with Lucas on the social networking site and they immediately hit it off. They agreed to meet.
But when she woke up the next morning she was astonished to find a rude and arrogant WhatsApp message from him.
He explained that while he thought Cassandra was "hot" he had a fiance. The couple have an agreement that once a month they can have sex with an unwitting stranger and not contact them again because "rules are rules".
 Cassandra, who received the message at 6am yesterday morning was distraught that she had been treated like this...
 She told Mirroronline

 "He told me on Tinder he would really like to meet me. He talked about his job in a primary school and and his hobbies. He was polite and respectful. I didn't get the feeling he was anything other than he said he was.
"We met at a pub in London, he seemed nice, though nervous and awkward.
"It was a fun evening, I got no suspicion he was lying, he seemed really genuine.
"We went back to mine. After he left I went to sleep. When I woke up at 6am the next morning I saw his message. My first thought was Oh My God, what an idiot. I was so angry. Then I owned the rage. I went to work in heels and full face make up, which I never do."His reply seemed well rehearsed, and very rude. And the line about 'rules are rules' was as if he thought he was acting like a man of principle.
"He's probably done this to lots of women. I want to warn other ladies to avoid Lucas from Bermondsey.
"I'm not happy about being the third wheel in this couple's weird one night stand mix."

No comments: