Advertisement

Sunday 14 February 2016

Actress Princess Chineke claims another actress bit her on her thighs on set...shares gory photo

This apparently happened on Friday night, on set of a movie. Princess Chineke claims another actress on set bit her and removed the skin on her thighs during an argument. Her story below...
Princess' story. I came in late to camp, the hotel rooms were full so I was asked to share room with her. Few nights she stayed in,she was always making mid night calls.So I asked her to go out of the room or make the calls in the toilet with the doors locked.The other night she made calls at 1am putting the caller on speaker.
Hearing a male voice from sleep I woke up thinking a guy was in the room only to discover it was was her putting her caller on speaker.I complained to the management they said they will get another room for me but there was no room after yesterdays shoot. Told her she is disturbing . she insulted me so we exchanged words I ended up sleeping on set the next day. When I got back to the hotel I had my bathe laid down on the bed she said she wanted my space.She called the pm(product manager) saying they should throw me out.I'm not supposed to be in the project and the hotel. I said the way she was brought in , I came in as well. She insulted my family ,I told her she has no right to decide who is in a job or not its not her fathers job!She bounced on my lap with her teeth.She hit me in their front b4 I could hit back the men cane in separated us.She said check your leg see what I did to you?I didn't feel the pain untill I went to pee I saw she ripped my washed pants in the bathroom.I pulled the pyjamas and saw a chunk of my flesh out.Showed it to every one who ran to the room.The management took me to another hotel ,then hospital to make sure I was properly treated. Presently shooting in iyana paja. Name of program :Behind the smile. Happened 11:30pm yesterday. That's Friday. Her name is Chrystabel goddy. Still in the hospital with stitches and my wound still bleeding. 
 Below is the photo of Chrystabel...
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: