Advertisement

Monday 18 April 2016

Nollywood actress Mide Martins Reportedly Suffers Major Breakdown After Revealing how Her Husband Tried to Destroy Her


On Saturday, following queries from fans on why she didn’t send her husband, the Nollywood actor and director, Afeez Abiodun good wishes on his birthday, actress Mide Martins wrote a detailed note about how the father of her children haunted her and later abandoned her with the kids.

“My husband why are you trying to destroy me? Why do you wanna kill me? What will be your achievement? Why do you wish destroy my career,” she wrote on Saturday, adding, “This is the career that gives me money to feed the children that came out from your flesh and blood… Why do I deserve this kind of hatred from you?… Is this what I get for having stayed by your side and supported you for good 13yrs?”

But, Naij reports in a detailed post, that the young mum suffered an unnamed health emergency and had to be rushed to the hospital.
“She is allegedly being hospitalized following the trauma she suffered based on the public outburst of their marriage break up,” the report said, adding that the estranged husband showed up at her hospital ward hours after she was hospitalised.
Now that the messy details of their relationship have gone public, it remains to be seen if the embittered couple will reconcile their differences.

No comments: