Advertisement

Tuesday 17 May 2016

11 reasons why ladies love Justin Bieber


Two months ago, Justin Bieber made headlines when he cancelled all meet and greets for his ‘Purpose World Tour’. Then he wrote on Instagram: The pressure of meeting people’s expectations of what I’m supposed to be is so much for me to handle and a lot on my shoulders.’
Some days ago, the ‘Baby’ hitmaker said he was done taking pictures with fans: ‘If you happen to see me out somewhere know that I’m not gonna take a picture I’m done taking pictures.
‘It has gotten to the point that people won’t even say hi to me or recognize me as a human, I feel like a zoo animal, and wanna be able to keep my sanity.’
So we wonder what could the girls STILL possibly love so much about the Canadian singer?
Let’s look at his music
His videos
      
                                                                    Then his fashion
His sexy bod
His women
His religion

His clubbing
His many controversies
Endorsements
Many awards
And his money








No comments: