Advertisement

Tuesday 24 May 2016

CDQ cuts ties with Tee Billz’ 323 Entertainment


When it rains, it pours.
For Tee Billz it seems the deluge of losses isn’t ending soon following his infamous outbursts directed at his estranged wife Tiwa Savage which went viral some weeks ago.
CDQ, who has been under the management of Tee Billz-owned 323 Entertainment since the turn of the year, has revealed he has decided to take his career further without Tee Billz’ help.
Though he didn’t allude to any animosity towards Tee Billz, the budding rapper said his career is of utmost importance to him.
‘About me and Tee Billz, we’re still cool, we are still family,’ the ‘Woss Wobi’ crooner said in an interview with Hip Tv.
‘But I’m straight like that, I’m real… I’ve not been able to talk to him for a very long time. Since the incident that happened, I tried to message him it wasn’t going through.’
‘I have to move on with my life you know. I mean, I’ve got ambition that I’m chasing so for no reason would I let anything to let that down…I can’t let anything slow me down. I gotta move, my career comes first before anything else,’ he further said.
A video posted by HipTv (@officialhiptv) on

No comments: