Advertisement

Friday 13 May 2016

D’banj Celebrates His Father with Rare Photo and Sweet Message


Yesterday, the 35-year-old Emergency crooner took to his Instagram to appreciate his dad, Daniel Duro Oyebanjo by penning a sweet message to him. “And to the Real kokomaster, the one and only, my King, my perfect Role Model, my mentor, my Pastor, my father. Without you I wouldn’t be here” he wrote.

He also stated he was the only reason he had a strong foundation in Christ.”Thanks for the best Gift ever and for bringing this Fine Boy to this world . OooSssHhhEee. Love you dad” he added.
>
D’banj, whose das is a retired military officer, once opened up about how his father wasn’t too happy with his career choice in music. “Don’t do music’ is what my father told me. Even now, he says to me: ‘Are you sure this music thing is right for you?’ he said during an interview.
Today, D’banj has emerged an award winning music superstar, enjoying international successes with his songs, and selling millions of albums in his career.
Meanwhile, we see where D’banj gets his swagger from!

No comments: