Advertisement

Wednesday 11 May 2016

‘Faithia Balogun is one of my favourite screen wives’ – Nollywood actor, Femi Branch


Nollywood actor cum producer, Femi Branch has disclosed that Faithia Balogun is one of his favourite screen wives.
The 45-year-old actor who has taken to Instagram to reflect on some of the memorable moments in his 25 years acting career, declared that Faithia is an actress he’s always looking forward to working with all the time.
Here is his post on Faithia Balogun…
"LET ME TALK ABOUT" - (FAITHIA BALOGUN) - Faithia or 'Igwa' as she is also called was the first actress to play my wife in a Yoruba movie, that was in the movie ELEBUTE by Oga Bello. We connected instantly on the Ikorodu set and I believe I got her into trouble with her former husband Saidi then when I said I wanted to try the famous Ikorodu barbecued fish and she, Funso Adeolu and the late Diallogue Director, Alhaji Lateef I think, offered to take me to one of the popular fish spots in town. I think Saidi somehow found out she had left set with some men and came after her. It was not funny I swear but we became friends since then. Despite the obvious distraction from her domestic life then, she displayed such professionalism that I found myself wondering how she pulled dat off (she had enough practice I guess) We have done countless jobs since then and bn married on more occasions that I can recall. I dare say @faithiawilliamsbalogun is one of my favorite screen wives and no doubt someone I look forward to working with all the time. All hail Igwaa!!! #FemiBranch25YearsActing
A photo posted by FemiBranch (@femibranch) on

No comments: