Advertisement

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Justin Bieber says he’s ‘done taking pictures’ with fans


Don’t ask Justin Bieber for a picture. The ‘Sorry’ singer has announced that he will no longer pose for photos with fans while out in public.

‘If you happen to see me out somewhere know that I’m not gonna take a picture I’m done taking pictures,’ he wrote on Instagram. ‘It has gotten to the point that people won’t even say hi to me or recognize me as a human, I feel like a zoo animal, and wanna be able to keep my sanity.’

He went on to say that fans who have purchased his albums have no right to demand more.
In March, Bieber also made headlines when he cancelled all meet and greets for his ‘Purpose World Tour.’ ‘The pressure of meeting people’s expectations of what I’m supposed to be is so much for me to handle and a lot on my shoulders,’ he said at the time.
As if that wasn’t enough, he also replied a fan that tried to make him see reasons why the fans are very much important in his career with an Instagram post… 

No comments: