Advertisement

Thursday 26 May 2016

Nigerian footballer, James Alabi signs 1-year contract extension with English club Chester FC


Nigerian footballer and Chester FC striker, James Alabi has signed a new one-year contract with the National League side.
Alabi joined the Blues in January until the end of the season following his release by Championship club Ipswich.
The 21-year-old scored six goals in 16 league appearances for Chester last term, including four in the 8-2 win over Aldershot in March.
‘I’m happy to get the deal sorted early on – so it’s a good day for me. As a striker, you always want the number nine shirt so it’s given me even more motivation to push on. I hope to do as much as Ross (Hannah) did with the shirt. I spoke to Kane (Richards) before signing and I’m delighted we can team up again next season and push on from where we left off at the back end of the season,‘ Alabi told the club website.

No comments: