Advertisement

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Proud dad! K1’s son presents him with his University degree and Canadian citizenship certificates


Fuji music maestro, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal‘s rapper son, Mustapha Adetunji aka M Marshal, who just graduated from York University, Toronto, Canada, has arrived in Nigeria yesterday.
 
Upon his arrival, M Marshal went straight to his father to present him with his degree certificate, and his newly acquired Canadian citizenship certificate and passport.
 

 
Upon touch down I went to greet my dad with my citizenship and degree from University. @kingwasiuayindemarshal is the proud dad. Thanks for everything dad. Am grateful. #lokeloke #sheynaplayplay,’ Mustapha wrote on his IG after he had shown his dad his passport and certificates.
 
 
The proud father also took to Instagram to express his joy saying:

‘My Son Mustapha Adetunji Ayinde-Marshal, came to present to me his Degree certificate from York University in Toronto, with his Canadian citizenship certificate and Passport… I pray for him that, so shall his children will make him happy.’

No comments: