Advertisement

Friday 6 May 2016

Rihanna and Drake rumoured to be ‘secretly dating for months’


 Gossips flying around now have it that music stars – Rihanna and Drake have reportedly been secretly dating for months. A source told People: ‘They’ve been secretly dating for months. They were dancing all night together [at the club]. They were very affectionate.’


On Wednesday night, May 4 the pair allegedly displayed chemistry while performing their ‘Work’ on stage at The Forum in Los Angeles as part of Anti World Tour, before reportedly dancing the night away at The Nice Guy nightclub.
Meanwhile, their love lives have been the hot topic of conversation for years. Recall, 3 months ago Riri confirms her single status on Ellen Show amid reports she’s reconciled with Leonardo DiCaprio.
She said: ‘I’m single right now. And it’s not that I’m like, ‘Oh, pro single. Yes, I hate men.’ I just think that I just have so much on my plate that I can’t even find the time to entertain a steady relationship or anything serious. Or even a text. Right now it’s just crazy.’
Since then she and Drake have given the world a gift with ‘Work’ and ‘Too Good’ collaborations, which gave the duo top spot on the Billboard Hot 100.
The duo were romantically linked and allegedly dated briefly a few years ago and fans hope the relationship work out this time.

No comments: