Advertisement

Monday 14 September 2015

Chrissy Teigen says she won't tempt JohnLegend by hiring hot nannies or maids


Model and John Legend's wife, Chrissy Teigen has revealed she won't be hiring any attractive maids or nannies..According to the NYPost,she said to reporters at the New York Fashion Week

“No hot nannies, drivers or maids,”It’s an ongoing joke in my house. I do want to have kids one day, so it’s something that I have to think about. But the rule is no hot nannies. I trust John, but you never know with these men.
She also admitted sometimes,men are not bothered by just looks.She continued..
These days, it doesn’t really matter what you look like - sometimes cabin fever just strikes and men do the do.'
 But she added that she had already broken her rule because she has a 'cute' female aid.
 'It’s too late for me' she joked, 'because I have a hot assistant.'

No comments: