Advertisement

Monday 14 September 2015

She is my everything-Dabota Lawson's Billionaire Hubby Gushes


 Dabota Lawson's billionaire husband,Prince Sunny Aku has opened upon their one year union.Speaking to City People Magazine, he showered praises on her ,even promising to dedicate a multi-billion business to her ..


I thank God I found Dabota. I love her so badly. She plays the role of a wife to me. She is also like  a  girlfriend in that she knows how to spice up our marriage. She makes me feel young. She is my all in all. That's why I spoil her silly. Most of the time she appears more matured than I am. She is always advising me. That is why I consult her on every step I take. She encourages me.
She is like the blood tonic to me and my business. Very soon the world will see the multi-billion business I will dedicate to her. She is always advising me. She once told me something I found very very deep and very philosophical. She said your mother and father will leave you and die. Your brother and sister will leave you and move on. Your children will leave you and marry but your wife will not. She will grow old with you. The good thing is that she is also in love with me. As an international businessman, I have come to see that this is true. History has shown this to me. She likens marriage to business. It will have its ups and downs"

No comments: