Advertisement

Sunday 8 May 2016

King Sunny Ade Shuts Down Death Rumours, Talks About Launching Radio Station


Music Legend King Sunny Ade, popularly known as KSA, has addressed the death rumours that were circulating on social media earlier this month.

Last week, it was rumoured on Facebook that the 69-year-old Juju veteran has slumped during a stage performance and died. The Merciful God singer, who will celebrate his 70th birthday in September spoke to Saturday Beats yesterday to clear the air on being a dead man, or ever being admitted in the hospital
According to him, to was shocking that anyone will want to wish him dead.
“If I were in a hospital, I would say so. There wouldn’t have been any reason for me to lie. In fact, the hospital would also see me as a liar if I lied that I wasn’t admitted or sick. But the truth is that I have not been sick. I am hale and hearty.” he stated. He also added that he recently was at Tunji Braithwaite’s burial and had also recently paid a visit to the Oba Awujale’s palace in Ijebu Ode, so he didn’t understand where the rumours where coming from.
“Don’t mind them. They can’t kill me. God will not allow anything to happen to me.” he said.
Sunny Ade revealed that it was friends who told him about his alleged death and added that he is still praying for those who started the rumour.
“I don’t look for enemies and I don’t have any enemy.” said the Suku Suku Bam Bamcrooner. KSA also stated that his radio station will kick off soon as the launch date will soon be announced.

No comments: